Ostuni (Brindisi, Italy), September 16-18, 2014
The Global Change Research Symposium will bring international leading scientists from relevant fields to discuss the theme of how global change research can support management decisions and interventions that are most urgently needed to mitigate different stressors and protect ecosystem services and human well-being.
Contributions are expected in one or more of the following themes:
· Coupled human and natural systems (CHANS)
· Global change ecology
· Remote sensing of global change
· Ecosystem modeling and management
· Green infrastructure and biodiversity
· Ecosystem services evaluation and policy making
Other contributions of interest are those related with the theory in landscape ecology and natural resource management, providing examples of successful case studies, advanced remote sensing applications (including LIDAR), and comparative analyses world-wide.
For abstract submission, please follow the link